Strategic Discovery Session
All Individual Coaching Engagements begin with a Strategic Discovery Session which includes a proprietary personal SWOT analysis.
After the two-hour initial Strategic Discovery Session, you will walk away with:
- Increased clarity on your life mission.
- A better understanding of your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Insight into who you are as a person and how you can use your unique abilities to achieve your biggest goals and what the next steps are.
Discovery is Only the Beginning
Transformational Executive Coaching is a process, not an event. It is important that you view the Strategic Discovery Session as the beginning of self-growth at a deep level, as well as the essential first part to establish a unique coaching engagement. The SDS is not meant to be a quick fix.
A consistent coaching relationship will be the catalyst for deeper, stronger, impactful change. Three to twelve months of intense coaching is a powerful experience that will often produce the major life transition which most people have been trying to find for years.
$497 for the Strategic Discovery Session.
This two-hour session includes the following:
- Assessment forms to help you begin the clarification process before we meet.
- A Proprietary personal SWOT Analysis to examine strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- High Empathy, Deep Listening, and Thom Quinn’s best coaching techniques.
- Structured fieldwork to deepen the self-knowledge after the session.